Friday, March 8, 2019

Stamp Off Tea Together with Celebrate You

Happy March, and welcome to another Stamp Off
Challenge with Susan, Buffy and I.
This week, the theme of our challenge is 
"Time to Start Drinking"!

I think that the Occasions Tea Together set, with coordinating
SAB Tea Time framelits dies, is a lovely combination.  
Those tea cups are just screaming to be colored with 
Stampin' Blends and hung on a shelf.
So that was the inspiration for this card!  

To dress this card up, I added a thinlit sentiment from Celebrate
You Thinlits on page 216.  The Blackberry Bliss layer
was run through the Big Shot Lace Dynamic Textured
Impressions Embossing Folder (Occasions page 11), 
because this worked back wonderfully to the tea cups.
As usual, I had to add a layer of Wood Textures DSP,
found on page 191, because it looks a bit like a shelf.

Now that you've seen what I'm drinking, please click
on over to check out Buffy and Susan's cards!! 

3 comments:

Susan said...

This card is beautiful. I love how you hung the cups up. So clever and cute!

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! Hanging the cups was brilliant. They're so pretty, and I love the colors. (Must have been feeling the vibes down here!)

Deborah Smart said...

This is so cute! I love the hanging tea cups, and the little flower on each one is perfect. (reminds me of grandmas teacups). Perfect card for this challenge, Jackie.