Wednesday, August 21, 2019

You Always Deliver Flowers

Today's post features one of my favorite sets;
You Always Deliver on page 59.  At first glance, 
it looks like a set for demonstrators,
but it really is a set for everyone.  I have lots of men in
my family, so it works for male/mail birthdays, or people
who like packages in general (that's everyone, right?!)

Did I mention that it is a blast to color with Stamping' Blends?
It isn't a fussy image to color, and looks great when completed.
In this example, I used Old Olive, Calypso Coral,
Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Highland Heather, all
found on page 179.

I ran the card base through the Brick and Mortar 3D
Embossing Folder on page 198 and added a bit of VersaMark
to bring out the bricks.  Finally, I layered some Subtles
Designer Series Paper (p 168) and Noble Peacock Foil
(p 167) around the image to make it pop.  
The image and sentiment were cut out with the 
Stitched Rectangles Dies.


2 comments:

Susan said...

That is such a fun set. Anyone who buys (A LOT) from Amazon would love this set too!

Buffy said...

What a fun card, Jackie! This is perfect for anyone who enjoys getting packages (which is, really, ANYONE!) Love all the little details - the DSP, foil, and, of course, the coloring!