Friday, September 11, 2020

Flight of Fancy with Word Wishes Dies


 I really enjoy the Flight of Fancy set on page 59 of the
August - December 2020 Holiday catalog because it covers 3
holidays.  That lets me get a lot of milage out of one set.
The sweet images are also delightful to color with 
Stampin' Blends!

FLIGHT OF FANCY CLING STAMP SET

I paired Flight of Fancy with the Word Wishes dies on page 183.
This is another very versatile product because the dies
cover most of the major holidays.  These dies work really
well in conjunction with Flight of Fancy.

WORD WISHES DIES (EN)

I used some specialty papers from the Holiday catalog for this card, including Plaid Tidings (page 57) and Balmy Blue Glimmer
paper (page 37).  The Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
pretty much works with everything!

PLAID TIDINGS 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the sparkly blue glimmer paper! Did you emboss the DSP? It looks cool!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I love the embossed DSP and the glimmer paper adds more magic to the fairies. Such a cute card!