Friday, July 16, 2021

Simply Succulents with Potted Succulent Dies


 There are some sets that don't get love, when I get new
product.  I decided that I needed to pull out my Simply
Succulents (page 35) and coordinating Potted Succulent 
Dies (page 165).  This is such a fun product combination,
because you can stamp on DSP (as above), or stamp images
and color them with blends or chalks.

I ran the background layer through the Painted Texture 3D
embossing folder on page 155.  I added a strip of 
In Good Taste DSP to act as a table top for the plant.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

I love this card, Jackie. Stamping on the DSP was a great idea, and the embossing folder is perfect with these stamps.

Susan said...

This is a great card, Jackie. I love everything about it! All the elements go so well together.