Friday, January 7, 2022

Grassy Grove Set with Grove Dies


 This is another newly released product from the SU
January - June 2022 Mini catalog.  The Grassy Grove
Bundle on page 47 (Grassy Grove Cling set, with coordinating
Grove dies) is hands down my favorite product from
this Mini.    It is easy to cut out the large, tree frame and then
color it with Blending Brushes or my stamping on the 
various elements.  In this example, I used Blending Brushes.

The bundle has both a stamped deer with die, and this 
doe and fawn die combination.  It is easy to produce
complex looking cards, that go together easily.  It makes
the perfect card, for different occasions, including sympathy,
birthday, fall and even Christmas.

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is a beautiful card, Jackie. I have not been a big deer stamp set fan, but this one is my favorite of all. You did a great job blending.

Deborah Smart said...

Jackie, this card is gorgeous! I love the layout, and subtle blending that you did. This really appeals to me :)

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Jackie, this is beautiful! I love your blending on the images. It's so lovely!