Monday, February 7, 2022

Paradise Palms with Palms Dies


 I love the Paradise Palms Bundle on page 25 of the 
Stampin' Up! Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog.  It consists of
the Paradise Palms Stamp set with coordinating Palms Dies.

In this example, I used torn paper to create divisions for
blending different background colors.  I just kept moving the
paper, blending and changing the angle or color.  I wasn't worried
about creating a specific background feature, just textures.

The sentiments with this bundle are perfect for those friends
and family members who love the beach!

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is definitely a WOW card, Jackie. I love the background card! It. I will have to try this technique.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Jackie, this is amazing! I love the torn paper background with the tree in front. Everything about it is perfect!

Deborah Smart said...

Beautiful card! Keeping the focus on the tree & simply blending colours for the background is perfect.