Friday, April 29, 2022

Beauty of Friendship Bundle


 I continue to organize my stamping stash and contemplate
product that will be retiring.  The Beauty of Friendship Suite,
on page 11, is one that I will miss a great deal.  It is an elegant
bundle for sympathy and caring cards.   

In this example, I used some of my retired papers, including
Pirouette Pink and Rose Romance.  I like 3x6 cards, and have
a healthy amount of 12x12 card stock.  This enables very
economical card production.  This tree die works extremely well 
with the 3x6 card format.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Both of your cards are simple but so beautiful. I love the DSP backgrounds with the simple tree in front.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

These are lovely, Jackie! I love the way you layered the die-cut trees over the DSP.