Friday, August 26, 2022

Perfect Plants with Sending Smiles


 I have a number of circumstances where I need to send a
"Love and Big Hugs" (Sending Smiles Set) sentiment.  For this
card, I used the Perfect Plants pot, the flower from the Hippo 
Dies, and the stems from the Sunflower Dies.  I cut out all the
elements in White, and then used Blending Brushes to add
Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Soft Succulent and 
Pool Party (to the Brick and Mortar 3D background).  
I will say that in person, this
card comes across as a bit softer than in the picture.
 I used a marker to round the pot from
the back and then Dimensionals to raise it up.
Finally, I added retired jewels to highlight the pot.
I debated adding a base for the pot, and decided that it
really didn't need anything else.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You are right. It did not need anything else. It is beautiful just the way it is. I love the little flower on the pot!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie! I love the color blending - especially on the pot, and the little extra flower is perfect!