Friday, December 2, 2022

Santa's Sleigh Christmas Cards


 I've been busy making Christmas cards, digging into my
stash of retired dies and papers. These two cards make use of the 
Santa's Sleigh Thinlits (R) from 2017-18.  I like products that
facilitate mass production, especially around Christmas time!


The sentiment for the reindeer card comes from the Sunshine
Wishes Thinlits (R).  I used some suede cardstock to
give it a nice texture.  Can you guess what cardstock that is?

If you said Mellow Moss, you would be correct!
 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh gosh, Jackie. Mellow Moss is a name from the past! I love both of your cards. They are simple, yet beautiful!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

These are so pretty, Jackie! I love that they are easy to reproduce! (Mellow Moss was one of my favorites!)