Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Amazing Silhouettes with Quiet Meadow


 This card features several In Colors, including Tahitian
Tide, Orchid Oasis and Polished Pink.  I colored the stamp
from Amazing Silhouettes with several colors before stamping.
I then added some speckles from the Quiet Meadow set.
I used the Plenty of Patterns Layering Decorative Mask to 
add a background and then ran the card base through an
embossing folder.  The sentiment comes from the Well
Written Dies.  Finally, I punched the edge of the Polished
Pink layer with the retired Tab Punch. 

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is lovely, Jackie. I need to get those Masks out and use them after seeing how nice they look on your cards. Great color combo!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I have not been happy with any of the cards I've made with this set, but this is awesome. It's lovely with the background mask!