Monday, June 13, 2022

Windmill Fields on New Horizons


I have several family anniversaries coming up, so I decided
to crank out some cards to send out at the appointed time.
 
This card uses several recently retired products; Windmill
Fields dies, New Horizons DSP and some unnamed DSP
from my stash.  I just love being able to layer die cut
elements on the New Horizons DSP background.  Windmill
Fields has tons of cool elements, some of which cause sticky
fingers as you are trying to glue them down!  You can buy these
dies at a huge discount, because they have retired.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You make the best cards using this bundle! I love that DSP. Your family members will love it!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie! I love the background DSP with the die-cuts. It's a perfect summer/spring day bike ride!