Friday, June 10, 2022

Sending Smiles with Potted Succulents Dies


 Sometimes, there are dies that I just forget to use.  They
are wonderful dies, but often require a different technique.
This card uses the Potted Succulents dies, where I used the 
large die, to create a
paper template that I placed over a piece of card stock and
colored with Stampin Blends.  The colors I used were
Starry Sky, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Succulent.

I ran this layer through an Embossing folder, in two 
different directions, to make it look a bit like watercolor paper.
The Sending Smiles set and Sending dies allow you to create 
different sentiments.  Two optional sentiments were stamped,
so that I can attach the one that I need, when I am
ready to send the card out.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this card, Jackie. I love the soft colors you used. It would be perfect for either sentiment!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Oh, my goodness, Jackie! This is so pretty. I love the colors under the die-cut. I need a sympathy card and this would be perfect!