Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Daisy Lane with Heron Habitat Sentiment


 I've wanted to make this card layout, for
a while.  It's easy because you take a piece of DSP, cut 1/2 way
across horizontally, and just fold/glue the edges back.  If you enjoy
both sides of a piece of DSP, it is a perfect strategy to create interest.

I used retired DSP and the retired Daisy Lane stamp set. 
The Large Daisy punch is retired, but the Medium Daisy punch
is still available.  I stamped the sentiment from
Heron Habitat and glued it in the DSP opening.  It looks
like you did something fancy, but it is an incredibly 
easy technique.

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a fun technique. It really adds a lot of interest to your card!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is such a pretty card, Jackie. And I love that technique! I always hate to hide one side of DSP if I like both sides. This is perfect!