Monday, July 18, 2022

Happier Than Happy with Heron Dies


As I've said, I really enjoy the Happier Than Happy stamp
set, with coordinating dies.  We have so many current and
retired DSP packs that coordinated well with this bundle.

In this example, I used 3 strips of the retired Beauty of the 
Earth DSP, glued them and then ran this layer through the retired
Subtles 3D Embossing folder.  I added grass from the
Heron Dies and cut out the sentiment with a 
Tailor Made Tags die.  I wanted the bear to look like
he was walking out of the forest to send a birthday greeting.
 

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is just so cute! I love that the bear is walking out of the woods. Very clever!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

So cute, Jackie! That bear looks right at home in the woods. I love how you mix and match products, and they work together so well. The Subtles folder is perfect when you need just a little texture.