Friday, July 15, 2022

Hand-Penned with Paradise Palms


 This is one of my favorite bundles, including the
Hand-Penned Petals stamp set and Penned Flowers Dies.
I cut out both the flower background and the detail,
using blending brushes to add ink to the detail.
I stamped the sentiment from Paradise Palms on the 
background panel and ran it through the retired Subtles
Embossing Folder several times.  I then mounted the flower
image on dimensional above the sentiment.

I added a length of Tear and Tape, attaching retired 
ribbon to it, gathering as I went.  Retired Genial Gems
finished off the project.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This card is very elegant, Jackie. I love how you used blends to color the die cut and you did such a fun thing with the ribbon.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie! I love the way you colored the detail with the brush, and your ribbon is so fun!