Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Masking Hand Penned with Soft Seedlings


 This is another version of Monday's card concept.  I masked
part of the Whisper White layer and then used Blending Brushes
to add Blushing Bride, Highland Heather and Crushed Curry.
I then stamped the image from Hand Penned.  After removing
the masks, I ran this layer through the retired Subtles 3D
Embossing Folder.

I used a die from the retired Pierced Blooms set, to cut out the
sentiment from Soft Seedlings.  I added a strip of
Golden Garden Designer Acetate and some Brushed Brass
Butterflies (both retired) to finish it off.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love your masking and the colors you used are gorgeous!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I LOVE how the masking adds a layer without adding a layer! So pretty and the colors are beautiful. You scared me for a second, though - the butterflies haven't retired yet. Whew - because I still have a lot to use!! Beautiful card, Jackie!