Monday, October 17, 2022

Seasonal Layers Dies For a Guy



 My brother in law has had several surgeries, so I have been busy
making cards for him.  For this project, I used one of 
my favorite retired die sets, Seasonal Layers Dies.  I found another
product that would help me remind him to rest and relax
after his recent hospital stay.

I masked off approximately one third of the card layer and
used blending brushes to add colors.  I followed up by adding
a bit of pattern with a decorative mask.  Retired Genial Gems
finished off the look.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is a great card, Jackie. Your brother-in-law will love it. I love the sentiment and the pop of color using the mask is beautiful!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Great card, Jackie! It will definitely remind him to relax! Love the masked/colored layer. Such a happy card!