Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Gift Jar


 
Sorry that I have not been blogging.  I did complete my Will, etc with my Lawyer today, so now I can stamp again!  It does feel good to have ones "affairs in order".

Let's talk Christmas Gifts.   This one is very quick and easy.  It is a canning-type jar, with the beautiful Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper (Holiday Mini) cut to fit in the lid.  I determined the desired circle size and used my Circle Scissors Plus to quickly cut out the DP.  Throw some candies inside and add a little ribbon and you can produce a bunch of pretty presents in no time!

In the second example, I added a Christmas label that was cut using the Big Shot Lots of Tags Sizzlit Die.  Any way you decide to go, I think the flocked paper simply makes this gift presentation.

Jackie

No comments: