Saturday, November 7, 2009

Delightful Dates August


Yes, I know it's not August, although the weather today is more like August than November!
This is another page from my Delightful Dates calendar from the Holiday Mini, featuring a punched SAIL BOAT.   I love these little punched sail boats, so wanted to include one on my punchy calendar.

The background card stock is Rich Razzleberry, as is the boat.  The sails are Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay.   For the boat, punch a circle (the punch size depends on how big you want your boat) and cut it in half.  The sails are simply a 1 1/4 inch square and a 1 3/8 inch square, both cut diagonally from corner to corner.  I ran both sails through the Big Shot Finial Press Embossing folder to add interest. You could always just take your stylus or empressor and make patterns if you don't have a Big Shot.

So now you are set for August projects!!

Jackie

No comments: