Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MDS Calendar Christmas Page


I have mentioned MDS (My Digital Studio) as a great "gifting" product.
This post is an example.  My parents love scrapbooks or anything
containing a picture of their family.

For a Christmas gift, I made my parents an MDS calendar.  It contains pictures
of all their children and grandchildren.   Also, Mom keeps all her appointments
on 1 calendar, so I thought she'd enjoy seeing her family every time she makes an apt.

This is one of the grand kids on the December page of the calendar.
I used designer background paper and elements, stamps and punches
(to color behind the ornament).   The calendar should arrive at their
house in AZ on Wednesday and I can't wait!!

May all your presents get to their designated locations
on time!

Jackie

No comments: