Sunday, January 24, 2010

Autumn Traditions FYI



I've been wanting to try one of these flowers for a while and just
got around to it today.  It's Designer Series paper shaped with the
help of Sticky Pages on page 158.

I cut a strip of Autumn Traditions DP, trimmed one edge with the new Scallop
Trim Border punch and then ran it through my Crimper
 repeatedly. Next, I slowly wrapped it around a 1 3/8 circle of Sticky
Page.  Layer some paper circles for the center and then add Crystal Effects
to secure Micro Beads.  FYI was stamped on Autumn Traditions DP and
cut with the oval punch.  The sentiment and background square were run
through the Big Shot Finial Press Embossing Folder.
Add ribbon, layer up and it's done.  The card base, by the way is 4 1/4
inch square.  Sometimes a square card just works better!

Oh my, we're approaching another Monday!
Jackie

No comments: