Thursday, February 21, 2013

Llama Spring Hop 2013!


Welcome to another Llama Hop!!
Baby, it's a good one.  Don't you love the new
Spring Mini and SAB items!

You've likely arrived here from Buffy's Blog
and enjoyed her wonderful projects!

Here are my contributions:

Ok, this fish just cracks me up.  I used to enjoy
fishing, so had to make a fish card for this hop.
The International Bazaar DSP banners are intended
to look like some kind of underwater growth 
attracting fishy attention. 

Sets:  By the Tide (Spring Mini), SAB Vintage Verses

Colors:  International Bazaar DSP, 
Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White

Other:  Markers, Rhinestone eye, dimensionals


This card is my version of a "formal"
invitation.  The Dress Up Framelits enable so
many cute cards and projects.
  
Set:  That's the Ticket (Spring Mini)

Colors:  Perfect Plum, Basic Black,
Whisper White, Velum Cardstock

Accessories: Dress Up Framelit Dies (Spring Mini)
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder,
Ticket Duo Builder Punch (page 183 main catty)  
Black 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
 

Here is one more project made with the
Dress Up Framelits.  Depending on what DSP
you use, you can get a modern looking dress,
or retro style. 

Set:  Bring on the Cake

Colors:  Sycamore SAB Designer Series Paper,
Soft Suede, Pacific Point

Accessories: Dress Up Framelit Dies
Framed Tulips Embossing Folder,
Bitty Banners Framelits (main catty p 191)
5/8 inch Flower Trim (Spring Mini p 5)


That's it for me.  Now hop on over to
Debbie Martin's blog, so see her delightful ideas! 
  
  



   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty, Jackie! I love the dresses - and the fish made me smile.

Stephanie Osgood said...

Your fish cracks me up too! Love it. I also love how you can have a formal dress and retro/modern dress and get such completely different looks to your cards. Wonderful job.

Marsha J Reed said...

Great projects, Jackie. Now I need to consider getting that dress die.

That Little Nut said...

You're making me want that dress die!! Love the embossed vellum, and the cute variegated fishie!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Jackie great stuff! love your projects and the blog hop is FAB. hugs

Christine said...

I do like the dresses very much. I have been playing with it and there really are some potentials for it. Still haven't tried the pop up part of it. Your fish card is wonderful. It really is a smile maker.

Debbie Martin said...

Love your dresses, I'll have to get mine out if the box and get to work, great job.

KatheD said...

What great cards, and all with supplies I didn't think I needed ;-)