Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Feel Goods Dress Up Negative

My sister has been looking for a different job
for several years, and finally landed one this week.
I'm so very happy for her!

This card was inspired by that event, as well as a
card by Shana Gaff at Stress-Free Stamping.
Shana took the negative of an autumn accents leaf
and sponged an image. 

 In my project,
I used a Dress-Up Framelit to create a negative shape, 
and then sponged the dress image, going from 
lightest to darkest color ink.  I debated adding more
to this card, but went with my strong suit, which is
CAS (Clean and Simple).  I sometimes mess things
up when I "add more".

Set:  Feel Goods

Colors:  Pirouette Pink, Very Vanilla,
Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar

Other:  Dress Up Framelits, Sponges,
Paper-Piercing Mat, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack,
Paper-Piercing Tool, Pearls
 

No comments: