Sunday, February 28, 2016

Almost CAS Timeless Textures

CASology is offering a DISTRESS challenge this week,
So I decided to add a card to the mix!
 
The Timeless Textures set on page 29 of the Occasions
mini is a lovely set, that is likely best for Vintage card techniques.
However, I find it useful for other styles as well.  This
is a fairly "CAS"card with a few extras, but it still works.
I do need more practice looping ribbon behind a sentiment!

The sentiment comes from the All About Sugar Photopolymer
set on page 61 of the annual catalog.  I like the sentiments in
this set and they can be punched out with the 
Washi Label Punch on page 166.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

I LOVE this one, Jackie! It's very CAS, and adding the distressing is perfect. You did a superb job!! (I like the ribbon. It goes with the "feel" of the card.)

Hannelie said...

Wow Jackie amazing color choices! A really beautiful card and great take on the cue!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!