Thursday, March 24, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Slider Card




 I saw a slider card designed by Anna Keyes on YouTube.
She made her card using using circle punches, but since
I have the Chalk Talk Framelits (page 173), 
I decided that that would be a much easier way to make 
the slide.  The arrow end of the slide has a small indicator,
created with the Circle Card Thinlits on page 171.
I wanted to create a couple more cards with the chick
from the FREE Honeycomb Happiness set, 
so that was a perfect image for this slider card.

 The sentiment from this set (page 15 of the SAB brochure),
also worked well for the slider reveal.
I can't get enough of the Hardwood stamp (p 128)
for this kind of background.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

So cute! The Chalk Talk framelits are perfect! Great card, Jackie.