Friday, April 1, 2016

Stamp Off Sketch Challenge with DSP Strips

I just love Fridays, when I get to enjoy the Stamp Off Challenge
with Buffy and Susan.  They are wonderful artists.

Today we're doing a sketch challenge.  It's one that allows you 
to use up all those pesky strips of DSP laying about.
That's one of my favorite kinds of sketches!

 The DSP that I selected for this challenge is the 
SAB Wildflower Fields paper that just retired yesterday
(hey, it's April Fool's Day, so
I had to pull something!).

I combined the strips of DSP with a Lost Lagoon card base,
embossed with the Boho Chic Textured Impressions Folder (p 174).
The flower was made with the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies
on page 26 of the Occasions Mini.  The sentiment comes from
the All About Sugar set on page 61 of the regular catty.

Now that you've seen my challenge sample, please click
on over to see Buffy and Susan's offerings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! I love your color choices. Happy April Fool's day!

Buffy said...

Love your card - and your little joke! Very pretty card, and the colors are gorgeous.