Friday, December 23, 2016

Stamp Off Personal Christmas Cards

I have got to say that Buffy and Susan have been
knocking it out of the park with challenge banners
and challenge cards.  I am so honored to be sharing with them.

 For our challenge today, we are presenting our own
Christmas card.  This is a hard one because I actually
made 3 different Christmas cards to send out (I get
bored producing a single version).


But I will have to stick with my favorite Holiday mini
bundle; Star of Light with the Starlight Thinlits Dies,
on page 9.  I love the elegance of this set,
with the ability to produce multiple layers of stamping
and 3-d goodness.  I used the retired In-Color Mossy Meadow
card stock with the delicious and current Sweet Sugarplum.
They are so pretty together!  Throw in some Silver
Glimmer paper and we are good to go!

Now that you have seen my Christmas card,
please hop on over to see the delights being
offered by my friends Susan and Buffy.

 

3 comments:

Susan said...

The problem with blogs and pictures is sometimes they just don't do a card justice. When I received your card in the mail, I was awed about how beautiful it was. I loved the added sparkle with the glimmer paper. Just gorgeous!

Buffy said...

Susan's right, Jackie. The card is beautiful on your blog, but in person, it's stunning!

Deborah Smart said...

Jackie, you have done wonders with this bundle - and this card is another fabulous one! I'm with you; making multiples of one design can be boring, but this card would change that. Merry Christmas to you, my friend! :)