Friday, January 20, 2017

SO Designer Tee Let's Sell-A-Brate

Hey friends.  Susan, Buffy and I are Stamping Off
another challenge.  It is shocking to consider
 how quickly each week rolls around!
 This week, we are celebrating Sale-A-Bration.
There is a bounty of lovely, FREE products in the SAB
Catalog.  This is a great time of year to purchase $50
worth of product, because you can select one of these items FREE.
 I decided to use the Designer Tee SAB set (p 19), 
that can be used alone, 
or paired with the Custom Tee set (p 30 in the Occasions).
I also dusted off my Work of Art set on page 122.
It offers such a quick, appealing background option.
If you like the ribbon, that is also a FREE SAB item.
It's very elegant and easy to tie. 

Now please pop on over to check out 
Buffy and Susan's Sell-A-Brate projects!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Jackie, I love how you used two colors of cardstock and then embossed them together. I don't even remember seeing the train stamp. I had to go look. What a cute set!

Deborah Smart said...

Awesome background, Jackie!! With the double cardstock embossing, and Work of Art to create your own 'dsp' - it's fabulous! You're so creative :)
Oh - and I forgot to mention last time - I ADORE your header, with that cute little otter!! :O

Buffy said...

Great card, Jackie! Love the double embossing - and that train is one of my favorites. Very clever use of Work of Art as well.