Friday, January 6, 2017

Stamp Off Up & Away Thinlits

Welcome to our 2017 edition of Stamp Off Challenges
with Susan, Buffy and Jackie.  I think it's going to be
a great stampin year!
Today we are doing a LOVELY color challenge.
These 3 colors are totally in my wheel house, as they
blend so well, given a hint of gray.
 For this challenge, I had to pull out my Lift Me Up stamp set
with coordinating Up & Away Thinlits (bundled, you save 10%).
That balloon is so much fun when you need to show off
a beautiful color combination.  This was the first bundle
I purchased from the new Occasions catalog, because it
has so much potential in terms of techniques, color coordination,
and flexibility for different stamping and scrapping needs.
It is a bundle that will fill your needs, whether you are
a vintage or CAS stamper.
The textured impressions embossing folder on the Perfect Plumb
layer is Seaside, on page 195.  I find this Embossing folder
to be one that I pick up constantly, because it does such
a nice job of simulating wind, waves or air currents.
It is just what a beautiful balloon requires. 

Now please head on over to see the lovely projects
 offered by my friends Susan and Buffy.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Beautiful job, Jackie! I love how the Seaside TIEF makes it look windy - and the little enamel dots on the balloon are the perfect touch.

Deborah Smart said...

Brilliant use of the Seaside embossing folder to create the illusion of wind, Jackie! And I love the Candy Dots on the balloon itself. And how you stamped the sentiment on the clouds. Ok - I just love the whole card!! :)