Friday, February 24, 2017

Stamp Off Swan Lake Animal Challenge

Back for another Stamp Off challenge, eh!  
Good to have you.  Susan, Buffy and I are in
an animalistic kind of mood today.
  
 Our challenge is to integrate an animal into today's project.
  Great fun, since SU offers a ton of animal
and insect products.  The challenge is, which to
pick for this project.
 For some reason, I had the idea of embossing the Swan Lake
image on black card stock.  I love the idea of black and gold.
Next, I grabbed the wonderful Urban Underground Specialty
Designer Series paper on page 47 of the Occasions catalog.
I felt like this sheet kind of mimicked water ripples, so
it went well with the swan.  I didn't need a wedding card,
so used the "kind and caring heart" sentiment. 
The FREE SAB Metallic Ribbon on page 11 is
delicious and works well with the card colors.
So now that you've seen my animal project,
please click on over to check out what Buffy
and Susan have to show you.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Jackie. This is such a pretty card. It is very elegant and I love the gold embossing on black cardstock!

Buffy said...

Jackie, I always looked at this stamp as simple, but you've definitely elevated it. I love the gold embossed image in the black Cardstock. And using the urban underground DSP with it was so original. Two totally different styles, but they work.

Deborah Smart said...

The gold embossed on black gives this swan a completely new look, Jackie! And it's awesome :) I wouldn't have thought of pairing the Underground DSP with a swan, either. So creative, my friend!