Friday, March 3, 2017

Stamp Off Balloon Pop-Up Sketch

Welcome to our Stamp Off Challenge, with Jackie
and the grandmas (Buffy and SusanX2) ☺☺☺
Today we are doing a sketch challenge.  I like this
challenge, as it's very straight forward and works with
lots of sets and framelits.
I went to some wonderful products from the Occasions Catalog.
The balloons were created with the Balloon Pop-up Thinlits
Dies and the Balloon Bouquet Punch on page 187 of the
regular catalog.  I grabbed the Urban Underground DSP on
page 47 (Occasions) and some retired black glimmer paper.

 Thank you for stopping by to check out this Challenge.
Now click on over to see what Susan and Buffy are doing.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great card, Jackie. I love the pop of black!

Deborah Smart said...

I love seeing the different DSP used for the backgrounds! I haven't used this particular DSP yet - thanks for sharing. Love the sparkly balloons :)

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

So cute, Jackie! I love that black glimmer paper - and how clever to use the "leftovers" in the banners. I would never have thought to use Urban Underground with this set. Fun!