Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Celebrations Duo with Lovely Inside & Out

I'm still experimenting with new product from the
2017-18 catalog.  There is just something about
"new rubbah", that gets the juices flowing.  It's 
fun when you get an idea in your head
and then try to create it.  Sometimes it is just as
you pictured the finished project.  
Other times you take a journey that
ends up in a totally different location!

In this case, I pretty much ended up with the picture
that I had in my head.  I ran whisper white cardstock
through the Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder on page 211.  Next, I stamped 
the "burst" shape from the Lovely Inside and Out
set on page 157, in Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and
Crumb Cake.  My favorite part is the way the bits of color 
emphasize the letters.  I added "Birthday" from the 
Thoughtful Banners set on page 66.  The Linen
Thread finished things off.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Very pretty, Jackie!!