Friday, July 21, 2017

Stamp Off Butterfly Basics Sympathy

Hey Friends.  Thank you for joining Buffy, Susan and I
for another Stamp Off Challenge.  We enjoy your visits
(and comments)!
 
This week, we are doing a sketch challenge created by
Susan.  Thank you Susan, for sharing such a great sketch!
 
 
 Given my "mature age", I often need sympathy cards.
Sometimes, it is challenging to make one in the moment,
so I like to have some on hand.  I used Butterfly Basics,
on page 149, and cut out the image with the indispensible
Stitched Shapes Framelits on page 214.  
 
The Wood Textures DSP Stack layer (p 187) was attached
to the Old Olive card base and then run through the 
Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing folder (p 210).
I used the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases (p 24), 
which is a wonderful set for a variety of Occasions,
including sympathy.
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will
check out what Susan and Buffy did with this challenge.

 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. I love how you attached the DSP to the Old Olive and then ran it through the Big Shot.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie! It's a sweet sympathy card, but the colors and images could work for any occasion.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sympathy card! I like how you embossed both the cardstock and the DSP.