Friday, August 18, 2017

Stamp Off Bike Ride with Cool Treats

Friday really comes around fast, doesn't it!   I do like
challenges that fall on a weekly basis, so that I develop
a pattern of checking.  Per that pattern, Buffy, Susan
and I are here for your viewing pleasure!


We had an In Color challenge a while back, and I 
inadvertently created today's challenge, without realizing
that I had picked In Colors again.  Guess I am really
trying to push myself to use Lemon Lime Twist, which
goes well with many of the new In Colors.

For my colors, I picked Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink
and Tranquil Tide.  I love this sporty combination,
with just a hint of pink, for a "girly bicycle".  
The Bike Ride set on page 20, with
coordinating Build A Bike Framelits on page 213 is one
of my favorite new products.  This bike is so carefree,
with lots of coordinating bits, that if feels great on a card.
It coordinates especially well with the Layered Leaves
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on page 211.

I stamped the sentiment from Cool Treats on page 82, 
layering the two greens on the word "COOL".  It just
needed that highlight.

I'm so glad that you stopped by, and know that you
will enjoy the projects shown by Buffy and Susan.

3 comments:

Susan said...

This stamp set is also one of my favorites. I am so proud you used Lemon Lime Twist again. Very cute card!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I love that bike, Jackie! The colors are perfect for a sporty, yet girly, bike. And your layered "cool" is so clever and fun. Great card! (And I'm so proud of you for using LLT!!)

Deborah Smart said...

How cute! These colours together make me think of delicious sherbet! Just what you want after warming up with a nice bike ride 😃