Monday, September 4, 2017

Merry Little Labels in Berry Burst

Yippee Skippee, the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog is live!
It is 55 pages packed full of great products and bundles.
I've been making samples and showing great restraints,
resisting my urge to post things "early".

This is another card that I made while stamping with
friends Mary and Jo.  We love getting together to inspire
one another.  This project uses the Merry Little Labels
set on page 12 of the Holiday Catalog.  It coordinates
with the Everyday Label Punch on the same page.

The background layer was run through the Big Shot
with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing
folder on page 5 of the new catalog.  It is easy to miss
in the lower right corner.

I don't think I have to ask if you noticed that Foil
Snowflake.  They are located on page 37 of the new
Holiday catalog and I highly recommend them.
The are incredibly reasonable in price,  and have both
Gold and Silver in a package of 24.   DELIGHTFUL!

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. I love the snowflake!!