Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Colorful Seasons Happy Thanksgiving

As I thought about Thanksgiving stamping, I was only
thinking about one set; Colorful Seasons on page 147.
I'm tickled to have a set that works for cards throughout
the entire year.  In this example, I created copper embossed
leaves, that I then sponged with Crushed Curry,
Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral.  I attached the sentiment
from Painted Harvest (p 49 in the Holiday catalog),
adding a Crushed Curry Baker's Twine bow.
I colored candy dots with a Copper Sharpie.

There is so much in life that I am thankful for, including
friends, family, church and a vibrant neighborhood.
I wish you a most wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday,
filled with the things that are important in your life. 

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! I love the embossed leaves with the sponged color over - and the colors you used are gorgeous. This is such a sweet post. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Susan said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie. I am thankful for you! Beautiful card too.