Monday, February 5, 2018

Bubble Over on Wood Textures

I tend to abstain, but for this post, I'm really into drinking.
The Bubble Over set, with Bottles & Bubbles Framelits
dies (Occasions p 32) is cute cute, CUTE. 
There are so many details included, yet they are not too
tiny for layering and building great cards.   I prefer bolder
images and dies because sometimes I'm all thumbs
when it comes to crafting.

I go back to the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
Stack (Annual p 187) over and over.    It is so
effective because it sets off the images in a really
friendly visual way.

2 comments:

buffycooper said...

Love this one! You and Susan have so inspired me, I finally ordered this bundle (and am using it tomorrow with the woodgrain paper. You have totally transformed my craft).

Susan said...

It could be root beer! This is a very simple but spectacular card!