Monday, February 26, 2018

Celebrate You with Beautiful Day

I haven't messed with Brusho Crystal Colour,
so I grabbed my Beautiful Day set (Occasions p 26),
some watercolor paper and clear embossing powder.
Once the image was embossed, I started sprinkling
Brusho.  I tend to like a lighter background, so went
with the Gamboge, Yellow and Brilliant Red.

After a bit of spritzing, I let the background dry.
I added the two die cuts from the FREE
Celebrate You Thinlits dies (SAB p 17) to 
finish this card.  These die cuts are a wonderful
way to pull a card together!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the Brusho! I love that background. It's light enough that it doesn't overwhelm the butterfly, but dark enough that the butterfly shows up. Beautiful!!

Susan said...

I like the lighter backgrounds too. Beautiful card, Jackie

Anonymous said...

You created a beautiful background for the butterfly, Jackie! Very pretty - so glad to see you having fun with the Brusho (I'm addicted, so I love company!)