Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Springtime Foils Specialty with Brusho and Polished Stone

As promised, here is another project that uses the 
FREE (with $50 purchase) Springtime Foils Specialty DSP
(SAB2 on page 3).  This project uses Brusho Crystal Colour,
which is then blended with rubbing alcohol, a.k.a Polished Stone.
The Brusho colour does not move or blend as much as regular
ink, but it did lighten when wiped with rubbing alcohol.
I did use a heat tool to move and dry the Brusho,
before rubbing with the alcohol.

The Copper foil sentiment comes from the Celebrate You
Thinlits Dies (SAB p 17).  I also used the "burst" from
the coordinating set.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are TOTALLY rocking that DSP and Brusho! This is another gorgeous card with the SAB products. This is so perfect for so many celebrations.

Susan said...

I even like this card better than the last one and I loved that! You are making me like Brusho more!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty - it looks like a real fireworks display! I really need to try this technique; thanks for sharing, Jackie :)