Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Retiring Butterfly Basics

The retiring Butterfly Basics set (p 149) is a set that
I go to often, because of the beautiful images.  They go
together beautifully and enable creation of quick cards.
This set coordinates with the retiring Butterfly Thinlits dies
on page 215.   For this card, I used the retiring
Wild Wasabi with some Old Olive on the ferns.  The
butterfly is Sweet Sugarplum.  I did use the Stamparatus
to get the sentiment straight.  The plates on the Stamparatus
have a grid outline, that enables you to position 
photopolymer stamps along the lines. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love your stamped off ferns, and that butterfly just pops. This bundle is one I'll be keeping!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that this set is retiring; it's one of my favourites! I love how you brought the fern in from the side, Jackie.