Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Varied Vases with Chase Your Dreams

I love the way different Stampin' Up! products 
coordinate with one another, even if it was not planned
that way!  I had this idea in my head, and finally
got it into paper form!

The Chase Your Dreams Framelits (p 216) are perfect
for the creation of patterns or wheels.  In this example,
I lined them up over a recessed Whisper White panel.
I ran the card base through the Tufted Texture 
Impressions Embossing Folder (p 223).  The sentiment
from Varied Vases was added, along with a couple of
candy dots that were colored with a gold Sharpie.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is another beautiful card using this set. I love your colors!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I'm loving all your ideas for this set, and that they're all so different even though you're using the same stamp set. Great showing of versatility! This card is so fun - and I love the gold candy dots.