Friday, October 26, 2018

Postcard Pals Otter

Who doesn't love Postcard Pals on page 49? I mean this set
is seriously cute!  Given that my blog name is
jackotterstamp, it seem necessary for me to get this 
set and post this cute little otter.   He is so easy to color
with the Stampin' Blends.  You can use innumerable different
color combinations, so the fun just keeps going.
I think that this could be made into a Christmas card, with
some holiday accessories, so look for that use of this
set in the future.  I think that I "otter" make it happen
don't you?!

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is adorable, Jackie! It's perfect for your blog. Your coloring is awesome. I'm looking forward to your future otter cards!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this!! I adore otters (the one on your blog header gets my heart every time!) You've coloured him beautifully, Jackie - I can't wait to see more :)