Monday, February 25, 2019

Well Written Framelits Dies

When working on Stamp Off Challenges (previous post),
I sometimes make several cards to get to the final sample
that I want to post.   This was the first sample that
I designed, using the color combination of Blackberry Bliss,
Mango Melody and Smoky Slate.
It's hard to tell, but the background Blackberry Bliss
layer was run through the Suble Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder.

I used three sets of Occasions Framelits Dies:
Well Written (page 27) and
Doily Builder Thinlits (page 47) and
Rectangle Stitched Framelits (page 28).

This is a quick, easy card that still looks "fancy"
because of the wonderful Stampin' Up!
 thinlits and framelits!

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is a great card, Jackie. I love the silver foil.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Fun card, Jackie! I love the foil too. (I should have used foil today. I'm the odd one out here.) I always appreciate simple cards that don't look like it!