Monday, March 4, 2019

Recessed Let It Ride

I'm so happy that I purchased the Let It Ride set,
on page 45 of the Occasions catalog.  It is fun to color,
and enables me to make cards for my family horse lovers.
For this card, I wanted to recess the horse, so that it
would look a bit like it is in a stall.  I colored it with
Stampin' Blends, which work so well with this set!

I had a little mishap, and am stamping upstairs, because
I cannot use steps right now.  That means NO BIG SHOT!
I have a few punches, but texture is dependent upon
DSP and crumpling paper.  Both techniques 
were used in this sample! 

4 comments:

Buffy said...

Oh, Jackie - This is one of the most beautiful Let it Ride cards I've seen. It's even more amazing because you have limited supplies. It's gorgeous! <3

Susan said...

You did an awesome job with limited supplies. I love the recessed look.

Marlene said...

You made a great man card choosing these colors.

Anonymous said...

Terrific layout - I love how the horse appears to be looking out of a window/door. I hope that your mishap doesn't keep you down for long, Jackie - be well!