Wednesday, March 20, 2019

So Hoppy Together with Animal Outing

Ahhh, the frogs.  Specifically, So Hoppy Together on
page 13 of the SAB catalog.  I really do enjoy them
because they are very HAPPY images, and easy to color
with Stampin' Blends.  
The sentiment comes from Animal Outing,
on page 27 of the annual catalog.

I layered strips of Brights Designer Series Paper (p 191) 
and the lovely Gingham Gala DSP pack (Occasions p 35)
Every self respecting frog requires some bright colors.
Once both strips of DSP were adhered to a piece of Cardstock,
I ran that entire panel through the Subtle Textured
Impressions Embossing Folder.

I probably should have posted this card Monday,
since this card is extra green.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

This is so fun, Jackie! I LOVE the way the sentiment coordinates with the Hoppy stamp. And the embossed DSP is awesome! It looks like fabric.

Susan said...

This is very cute. I love the embossed DSP. It adds just the right about of texture.