Friday, April 5, 2019

Stamp Off Bouquet Bunch Flowers Blooming

Buffy, Susan and I are at it again.  Today we are excited
about Flowers Blooming.  Our weather in Ohio keeps
flipping and flopping from 20º to 50º, but hopefully
blossoms will abound!

For my project, I did a "flower box".  This box does not
fold up, as I used a small cardboard box as the base.
I "populated" my box with cut-outs created with the
Bouquet Bunch Framelits (p 216), Seasonal Layers
Thinlits (p 219) and Well Written Framelits Dies on
Occasions p 27.  The sentiment and butterflies with the
Butterfly Gala Bundle (Occasions p 35).  I used the 
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper to wrap the box.

Hopefully this box of blossoms brings joy.

Now please click on, to see what Buffy and Susan
have done with their Blooming Flowers!

2 comments:

Buffy said...

This is so beautiful, Jackie! You did a fabulous job of mixing blossoms and butterflies. It did bring joy and sunshine on a dreary day!

Deborah Smart said...

Oh, wow! I love your box of flowers - and the butterflies are so pretty.