Friday, June 28, 2019

Magnolia Lane on Rococo Rose

It's Stamp Off Challenge day, and Susan, Buffy and I
are sharing our favorite new In Colors!

The choice of favorite In Color was a no-brainer
for me.  I'm kind of a Pink/Rose girl, so I love
Rococo Rose.  It's not too light pink and goes with a
nice selection of SU colors.  In this example, I paired
Rococo Rose with Mossy Meadow.

Products used on this card include:
Magnolia Lane set on page 38
Magnolia Memory Dies on page 194
Stitched Lace Die on page 196  

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Now please click
on over to check out projects by Buffy and Susan.

3 comments:

Susan said...

This card is lovely, Jackie. I love that lace background!

Deborah Smart said...

The stitched lace background is perfect for those gorgeous magnolias! Pairing the rose with moss green is gorgeous. Your layout really lets each facet of the card stand out, Jackie!

Buffy said...

I love that lace background, and it is perfect for the magnolias. Rococo Rose and Mossy Meadow are gorgeous together, too. Great card.