Monday, June 17, 2019

Tropical Chic Thank You

I really enjoy cards that are simple, yet elegant.
But these can be really challenging projects to
pull off.  I think that the Tropical dies (page 197), 
with coordinating Tropical Chic set on page 93
is a combination that makes elegance very
achievable.  

In this example, I ran my Coastal Cabana
layer through the Pine Planks 3D Embossing Folder and
then swiped it with some VersaMark ink to add texture.
 I layered up some of the die cut foliage (Gray Granite,
Rococo Rose) , stamped the sentiment and the card was done.  
I almost forgot
to add that the bunch of flowers came from the 
Bouquet Bunch Dies on page 191.  This is another
set of dies that enables creation of very elegant cards.

3 comments:

Buffy said...

This is so lovely, Jackie! I love the Gray Granite and Rococo Rose foliage with the Coastal Cabana planks. Gorgeous combination. And the sponging on the Coastal Cabana adds a perfect touch!

Susan said...

Great color combination, Jackie. I think simple cards are elegant too. Very pretty!

Deborah Smart said...

I totally agree - CAS cards are the most challenging! The temptation to add 'something else' is always there. But you're so good at them, Jackie! This card is no exception - great colour combo.