Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Inspiring Iris on Gingham

I am trying to buy a variety of sets, so was excited to
stamp with my friends Jo and Mary, because I could try
out some of their sets.  Inspiring Iris (p 111) is a set that I
have looked at numerous times, but wasn't sure that I 
had to have.  After playing with it, I'm kind of moving
in the direction of "I NEED this set!

For this card, I stamped the flower outline with Poppy Parade,
the flower interior in Flirty Flamingo and stems in Pear Pizzazz.
I added a layer of Gingham from the Subtles 6x6 
Designer Series Paper (page 163 and 168) and a bit of
Linen Thread (page 173) to finish it off.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I have been looking at this stamp set too. I think your card just pushed me over the edge!

Buffy said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie! I'm thinking you, Susan, and I will jump off the edge together. So pretty!!