Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tasteful Textures with Tasteful Background Dies

Tasteful Textures, on page 135, with the coordinating Tasteful Background Dies is a wonderful new bundle from SU.
It can be used so many different ways.  The sentiments are
wonderful and unique.

In this example, I used the dies to make a mask.  I could have
stamped the images, but liked the idea of sponging through
a mask.  Then I simple held down the mask and sponged
Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay.  I did a bit more sponging
on the edges, and added some more texture with the 
lines stamp.  

2 comments:

Buffy said...

I love the idea of using the dies to make a stencil/mask! And this is another set of dies I didn't pay much attention to, but now...I love the happy background. Great card, Jackie!

Susan said...

What a great idea! I will definitely have to try this. I love these dies!